- 2 packs of refrigerated unbaked crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 stick of margarine or butter
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Cream togetherr cream chees, 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla.
- Roll out 1 package of crescent rolls in the bottom of 9x13 pan.
(I usually grease the pan first to try to prevent sticking.)
- Spread cream cheese mixture.
- Roll out 2nd package of crescent rolls on top of the cream cheese.
- Melt margarine and spread on top.
- Mix cinnamon and 1/2 cup of sugar and then sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.