- Pop 3 bags of microwave popcorn. Empty into a large bowl. (I
use two bowls.)
- In a separate microwave safe bowl combine:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup karo syrup
- Microwave 30 seconds, stir. Microwave 2 minutes, stir. Microwave
1 minute, stir.
The mixture will get foamy; this is normal.
- 1/2 tsp. baking SODA
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pour evenly over popcorn then stir to coat.
- Place popcorn on two large cookie sheets and bake at 250 degrees for
25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.